Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

I miss you

I am always a puzzle for you
You never tried to solve me
I am always in your heart
You never tried to find me

Good that I part you
Still I am in need of you
I know its not the right time
To think miracles happen

I thought my phone is dead
When I don’t get your calls
I never wanno be in dreams
When you are not in my dreams

I walk smiling in the road
I talk to myself too often
I never realize that you are
Not with me any more

I carried you in my tears
Though I cried silently
I never wish to drop a tear down
Though I felt my heart will break.

I know you won’t realize
Neither did you tried
From my heart I tell you
I really miss you

Warning: This poem does not have any relation with living or dead people. If you feel like it resembles me its really coincidental.. :)

This is my first poem written on English. Please send in ur comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The poem is really good. We have a in born poet here. But don't lie when you say that it is not intended for anyone. I know you have written this becoz ur heart is broken by a girl. So jokes apart, who is the girl ?

Anonymous said...

Really liked tis..