Friday, May 25, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Blogging fter a break brought to u by


Its a long back I posted something on my blog. It's really a long story to explain but before that


I guess its better if you see my avatar a week back. The Photograph much blurred because of my bro :-)


I was having typhoid and was hospitalized for two weeks. Why I posted this is when ever my friends see my Orkut or Gtalk photograph they need explanations and i thought its better if I post this.

Now I am so busy with my project that I dont have much time for blogging. But circumstances lead me to re activate my old hobbies. So i thought I will post something today.

Then any one interested to update the Song of the week, Please let me know I can add you as a co editor of my blog.

No comments: