Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Me and Kids

When my brother(Vava) was a kid, I use to make stories and poems for him. I was in 7th at that time, when he can understand my stories. He is fascinated by super hero stories. So i created a new character for him called "Kukkuduvandi". A magical car who helps kids in their difficulties and who helps them to get ice-creams. Then when he sleeps I use to make songs myself for him. He always ask me to say stories and songs for him to sleep.

When he is grown I stopped torturing him :). But today I have made a poem for kids. The way i recite was different, I will upload it to "youtube" and add to blog later because there is some issues in uploading the file because of extension of my file.

No comments: