Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Discussion about my Gtalk status


Recently I got a mail call letter from a company for interview. By seeing the call letter an idea striked on me. I replaced that with some modifications and added it to my Gtalk status. The message is added below..

Urgent requirement for a 'Girl Friend'(Freshers prefered).Skills required, ability to communicate in English, Free Week ends,Passion towards Coffee , Spend money when my walet get a hole.
Send your CV with following details as below: Minimum amount your current boy friend spends for you, Expected amount, Experience, Joining Period,Immediate Contact number, Notice period to leave your current boy friend.

Response I got for this status was amazing. Some said its interesting, some said you need add more conditions, lot many friends with very good comments and all in my scrap. One of friend was laughing to that extend that she got caught by her trainer even. One new friend of mine comment that I am desperate for getting a gal friend and even offered help to find one. But the real thing which made me feel happy is that two my friends used that as their status in Gtalk.

So what you guys think about :) ??? Add it the comments..

No comments: