Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Me getting Classical

For last five-six months I was just doing nothing in my life. I believed what ever happening in my life is truth. Never I took anything serious, My dreams, My future. I was saying no to lot many oppurtunities which knocked me. It was like a period of eclipse for me. I regret myself now. I know there is no point in sheding tears once u waste time and money. Now i wish to add colors again to my life. I wish to be free and I started working to achieve my goals, my dreams in life.
As a start, today onwards I am going a bit classical. Other than writing poems, I sing to a very little extend. From my childhood I have a passion towards singing. But never I got a chance to learn it systematically. I sing songs as per my interest. All my poems are pre composed with tunes. I wish that I should do it proper. I have joined a Carnatic Music class, for both vocal and flute. Now i can get engaged on weekends. Next is I have planned to do my MBA. Surprises dont end by now. More Details I will update on the forth coming blogs ..

No comments: