Monday, July 02, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Todays is My Star Birthday - 02/07/07

First Let me explain what is a star birthday.

Like we have sun signs there are star signs also. Hindu Malayalees follow star signs for all important events in their life. There are a total of 27 stars like Awathy, Bharani, Karthika .. etc.

I was born on Uthradam star. So for my family my birthday is on Uthradam Star of Midhunam Month in Malayalam Calendar (Which normally falls on June-July). Even for other functions, festivals or what ever they decide upon the star compatibility. Even marriages are also decided upon Horoscope match .. which is nothing but more of a star sign match.

F my family I celebrate this birthday and for my friends its on 7th July. Today my parents and my siblings woke me up at twelve to wish me happy birthday. I felt very happy when my Dad wished me at 4.30 inspite of his illness. I went to temple in the morning. I feel so happy today and I hope (pray ;-) ) that this will remain till end of the day. I wont have Non Veg in this day and I do my Prayers for my well being..! I celebrate this birthday grandly if I was in home.. But being here I limited my celebrations with Temple visit and a Ladoo :-)

No comments: