Friday, August 03, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

New Series Towards Better Health

Being a Software Engineer by profession, I am much concerned about my health. Most of my time, I just a sit in my chair typing something in the Visual Studio Dev, chat window or mail client . I have managed to reduce my weight to 66 Kg from 76 Kg when I was affected by typhoid. I was so happy about it. But by now i have gained around 7 Kg back. Its around 71 now. Being lazy i don't do any exercise too. Only thing I can do is to control my diet.

Normally I wake up at 6.30 Am in the morning(some times at 7.30 Am) and my planned* day begins with TimesNow(Indian English News channel) for half an hour and Bed Coffee. By Seven I start practicing flute for 15 minutes and another 15 minutes for chanting. After I will change the channel to Zoom and MTV and will dance for half an hour. Then do the rest of preparation to office. By 9.00 I will reach office and after that no movement. Now you could have imagined, how my weight is getting increased by this extend.

In an unplanned day I will make sure that I will get up 7.30. Mandatory things in any days is 30 Mins Times Now, Min 15 min dance practice [ Not Bharathanatyam.. Normal Aerobics Step :-) ] .. I know this will never help me to reduce my weight. My body mass index is proper but I wish it to be perfect. So only thing i can do is to control my diet.

I know you are also worried about your slightly growing tummy.. for some one full grown Big Tummy and being lazy by nature I think some of you will not be interested in doing exercise too. So i am starting a new series called Health Tips in my blog which will give you some tips about the diet which you have to take and side effects of the deit you are consuming now. Hope this will help better to reduce you weight and will lead you towards better health.

I don't take any authority on the published material as most of this tips are derived from forwarded mails to me, websites and books. Moreover I have taken care that I dont publish any of the copyrighted material to the max of my knowledge. Please send me feedbacks and health tips you know.

No comments: