Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

JustForUU 5000 clicks Celebration

Thanks to you all who spend time in reading my blog... Its now time for us to celebrate
I am pleased to inform u all that JustForUU have crossed 5000 clickes somedays back.Am taking this ocassion to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have visited my blog and enriched it with your valuable suggestions and comments ..



Now its your turn, who is interested to pen on any topics listed on "Get My Post" section of justforuu.Let it be anything a joke, a travelogue , poem or a short story. Dont hesitate


Send that to: contest@dhaneshnair.in


Selected topics will be published in JustforUU and moreover * BESTENTRY will gain two pizza coupons or a Landmark Gift worth Rs 400...
So What are you waiting for... Give wings to your imaginations and rush your entries



For any queries drop a mail to : admin@dhaneshnair.in

No comments: