Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

What ever I thought in five minutes: Short story

I was wandering lonely in that park. Every thing moved from my views, in a matter seconds. I never realized I will be alone, I wish the earth beneath is vanished and I being pulled off to hell. Deep inside my memoirs, I cry like a child as if I am starving for a loaf of bread. I don’t have confidence. Oh..! I forgot one thing. I didn’t call my friend. He was happy that he is getting a new bike then. Is that what important for me now? Oh God. Before I get into next part of sentiments… I should get my courage back. I need to drive back to my home. It’s again the same days. My life won’t have you anymore. I will have to walk alone in the lonely woods, from now on.

I felt cuckoo is the best singer I ever heard, never again it seems. All I wonder is about your thoughts, about our dreams and about our worries. Life seems empty inside, with out you. I know, I need to bear that from now on. I wish you a cheerful life. I have never brought happiness to you. I was never a good companion for you. Good that we move in two different ways believing that these roads will never meet. I don’t have that health to start my bike. I started moving ahead in the way I choose. Never ending journey..

No comments: