Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Apologize from this blogger

I have got a comment and mail from two people who was disturbed because of the recent mail I had sent to you. I am really sorry about that promo mail which I have sent. I have taken care that I have send that mail to those who are in my contact list. I didn’t have noticed each and every id I have and I assumed that you might be my friend or my friend’s friend. If you don’t wish to receive any of my mails to your inbox, please send a mail to admin@dhaneshnair.in. I assure you that no more mail will reach your inbox from justforuu. I didn’t spam your inbox intentionally.

Justforuu is my small and most appreciated initiative among my friends, other bloggers, my subscribers and my regular readers. This is reflected in my click count. I am not worried about those two mails I have received out the many number of people I have sent. If you have never read my blog or if you are not a friend of mine or my friends friend I sincerely apologize on my act and I really regret for that.

I hate spamming and if you consider my mail as a spam, please report that to admin@dhaneshnair.in

This moment, I would like to hear from you…about my blog and how you find my blog. That will boost up my confidence and creativity.

So it’s a humble request from this blogger to my readers, if you like my blog... Please write about it to
admin@dhaneshnair.in or dhanus@dhaneshnair.in

No comments: