Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

When Love is compared with Parents

While having a chit chat today with friends, one among them has really made me to think. First time in my life, I have used some others dialogue in my status message. You know what guys will discuss when they are together and as usual we started discussing about my friend’s love, An interesting Guy by name Murlidhar Pandey. He explained wonderfully about his recent break up.

"When I consider my love and my parents, my parents always come one step ahead. I can never place my love above my parents... Because for me they are Gods and I can never let my love to get more priority than God. Incase if some one manage to do that, they will never be happy in their life. I know my love will shed tears for me, but to win one heart, I can’t break two hearts...

While the question remains in my mind that whether he didn’t thought about it, when he proposed that girl... But that line seems perfect for me.

"Ek dil jeethnekeliye do dil thod nahi sakta". Good dude, you made me to think (as my friends says.. after a long time and if the lie detector didn’t crash)!

No comments: