Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Results to be announced soon : Select your favorite Author

Days have gone .. clicks has increased.. Now its time for the results. Results will be announced on 7th of July 2008. Though not a tremendous response, but I am happy with the initiative. Thanks for all my friends and readers who have given me comments offline and through the blog. It will definitely be valuable for the corresponding authors.

So now a request to you again, please select your favorite author from the right side of the blog. You can also give comments to your favorite contest entry. This way you can 50% ensure that your favorite author win the contest.

Rest 50% will be decided by few of my friends whom I consider experts in literature. So what are you waiting for.. :)

No comments: