Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

What ever I thought in five minutes - II

This time I was thinking about something which was really in my mind for some time. How do I rate myself? I was reviewing my own creations. I was under an impression that what ever I was working on is just fantastic. I never thought of reviewing my work and when my reader gives me a comment that the poem or article is good then everything was fine for me. I wish to write poems where common people can understand. I have never let my words to be very tough because everything I write is published in my blog and most of my readers are either techies or people who google to find out poems. I never read poem written by others other than those I read during my school days because I was afraid that would influence me.

I recently heard some poems written by Anil Panachooran, a famous lyrist in Malayalam. I started doubting about my creations. Is that really poems? Many of his poems are written in much simple Malayalam and in such a way that every poem has a tune and words are properly organized. During my college days, I heard some albums released by East Coast group, amazing one. I just became fan of those albums, because the lines were as if it came from my heart. ITs queit normal that every guys and girls go ‘fida’ during college days. I was impressed and I felt happy in hearing those songs than hearing a good and most appreciated poems.

It doesn’t mean that other poems didn’t impress me. I just love the poems written by Vayalar Ramavarmma ( I once got an A grade in state level Vayalar Kavitha Recitation Competion) and those written by Madhusoodanan Nair. I like poems of O.N.V also, but a few of them. May be that I didn’t read much of his poems.

Few of my friends who read my blog keep on asking about my latest poems. Due to their compulsion I keep writing poems mostly on love. Many of those are written to impress people when I was in my college days and now for my blog. I have common subjects for my poems; it could be Love, Nature, Separation, Depression and Expectation. I never came out of these subjects other than in some of my poems. My mom is great critic of my poems. Though she doesn’t understand much technical in it, she tries to give me some suggestions about the poem. Now much of my regular readers stopped commenting on my poems. But I am really happy when new people who see my blog and send me the comments and the words of appreciation about it. That’s why I decided to publish them. I don’t know how long I will write, but one thing I am sure is that I write when I am completely bored and nothing else to do. Good, because I understand you patience. Even with that u might have felt like killing me when you see the updates on the blog.
I think thats enough for five minutes :) . Keep visiting my blog.

Don’t worry, though may not be for a long time I will keep bugging you guys through my blog. I will be expecting your comments and suggestion, because that is the one which force me to write more.

No comments: