Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

You Said this - Thank You

I receive many mails from my readers and friends. I find time to reply to them. Now i have started a separate section where in you words of appreciation would be published. I am sorry; due to space constraints I can publish only two people’s comments at a time. Please feel to write to me because only those lines which are relevant for the blog will be published. Thank you for your immense support which makes me more creative and force me to concentrate on blogging.

You can find this section above my Photos widget and below 'about me'.

Note: This section only reflects the mails i get from my readers and not the comments in the shout box. Please see the shout box for more comments.

No comments: