Monday, November 17, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Its time for abstraction

I always felt that JustForUU is used for every aspect happening around. My photographs are there, general updates, poems, stories, etc. In the meanwhile, dhaneshnair.in was kept with out any updates. Now there is a change, I have decided to use JustForUU only updates which it is meant for. JustForUU will contain all Poems, Lyrics, Short Stories, Yaadein, etc while My general updates and other related contents will be moved to www.dhaneshnair.com

Please visit the newly launched www.dhaneshnair.com. I am sure that you will enjoy it, If you would like to have some more content of your choice to the website, then send your comments, feedback and suggestions to comments@dhaneshnair.com

No comments: