Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Recent visit to Pearl Valley

I am getting too lazy now a days. I really don’t feel like updating anything in the blog. My friends keep asking about the new poems, I am sorry friends. I just got few minutes with my first wife(That’s what Ammu Says about my laptop) and thought of updating few lines about the recent trip to Pearl Valley. I was longing for a long drive and we (Ammu, Her Dad and Mom) where confused about the location. After considering options like Yercaud, Hogenakal we decided to go to Pearl Valley.



The place is around 25 kms from Attibele, Bangalore. Valley is very pleasant and calm. There is small water fall and during our visit the water was very muddy due to recent rain. Pearl valley is also called as muthyala maduvu. I saw people taking bath in that water. While the trio was watching the water flowing through, I tried climbing up the chotta hill there.




Another fun part was the KTDC hotel there; I found dogs walking inside it. Strange… If the government takes some initiatives to improve the basic amenities there, Pearl valley would be a favorite week end spot for bangaloreans.

No comments: