Monday, January 11, 2010

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Cry of Shadows - Authors Note

                                         The Author’s Note 
Dear Reader,

I was traveling along the Western Ghats. The flora and fauna of the Ghats enamored me a lot. The train I was traveling bustled like a huge python through the hills which unveiled the aesthetic mysteries of nature. I was awestruck by the Lush green forest with water falls and of course it instigated the writer in me. The destination I was heading to be always amazing as it is one among the renowned destination in the world tourist map.

Goa, the land of beaches is like a heartthrob for youngsters across India and of the world too. I always felt Goa is the true copy of Travancore and Kerala and may be the similarity is because of the stretch lies of the Western Ghats and the origin of these places share the same story of Parasuraman. Well, you can do the rest of the research about its glorious past by yourself. Coming back to the connection about my urges in literature and Goa, in my previous visit I wrote a poem sitting in the rocks of Anjuna beach while the gentle breeze pass through me like someone who enriches my imaginations. The travelogue about the trip in my blog brought about a lot of critical appreciation and the memories were always cherished by me.

This time, I was not thinking about any more than a travelogue but later changed my mind. I have written about a travelogue about Goa earlier and people are generally aware about the fancies of Goa. Now my search of doing something different whirled in my mind. I thought of writing a novel based on Goa, but then I changed my mind. I wanted to write a suspense based novel, something which my readers will eagerly waiting for, to read. That’s when I thought of writing Cry of Shadows. I hope this will be a good treat to all the followers of my blog. I promise to make this novel more romantic, sci-fi, fun and technological advanced treat.

Kindly mail me the positives and negatives of this Novel and please share this information with your friends as well.



                                                     Yours Lovingly,
                                                        Dhanesh Nair

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is the Novel? Have you finished it? If you want to print some copies, I can help you with that (In the form of a proper book).