Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Deleted few old post of Contest Entries

I am not sure what happens to people when time moves on. I was never behind people to post me or send me poems or enter into contest. It is practiced that I publish the authors information with the poem. If people are offended, they should have let me know about it. Any ways I wont do that mistake again of publishing any other peoples creations in my blog until it is mailed to me with full authority of publishing their details.

Because of this incident, I was forced to remove few post done earlier which contained other people reference whom I feel offended because of the act. To make it clear again , I published your content with your complete permission and I have nothing do with you in person anything other than just the job of publishing your creation in my blog as a blog owner. Please feel free to mail me if you find any other creations of your's published in blog instead posting anonymous comments.

No comments: