Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

My First English Novel

"Diogo is in the transit of Frankfurt Airport. It was a tiring journey from Lisbon. He is anxiously waiting for the announcement for boarding his Lufthansa Flight to Mumbai"...

It’s been some time I updated anything in the blog. This time I promise you something massy, really great stuff, which I ever felt. I am involved in the research for my work and I promise to make it a wonderful experience for you. Please update me about the content, standard and experience. If you don’t find it of international standard then drop a word to me about how I can improve?? You will find Love to lust, culture to cuisine in its real sense in the novel. Novel will be posted as chapters and will be labelled under a common name so that readers can refer to it any time to have a complete reading experience.

No comments: