Monday, February 14, 2011

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Why do I post in English?

Its actually a genuine question. Why do this guy blog in English. According to believable sources I make 45-55% grammatical mistakes. Well we software engineer bost that we dont have to work with Grammer and Phonetics. Its all the job of the teachers and smarties who work in BPO.

You know, who cares if I make a grammatical mistake in C-Sharp. Well do I have to use grammer while coding,
how about this
                      int iCameHome = 0;
Oops, this is perfect in C-Sharp, not in English. But now a days I mostly work with Documents, so I need to take care of it a little, but i think the Word suggestion will suffice the purpose.

I badly want to blog in malayalam, but what is stopping me from doing it is the pain behind typing it.

for eg: ഞാന്‍ നാട്ടില്‍ പോയി വന്നാല്‍ നിനക്ക് മാമ്പഴം കൊണ്ട് തരാം
To write this I atleast took 1 minute. and still i need to correct it often.
and next is ofcourse some of my friends understand only english.. for them as well.
Thanks for your support .. and forgot to mention "Happy Valentines Day"

No comments: