Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Another attribute getting added

Till now people know me as a funny, short tempered person. They gave me honours of being outspoken and egoist. But there are few more attributes getting added. They found out that I am not caring, I dont love people and self centric. They also found that I am a machine who works on my parents instructions. Days back it was brother, then my parents and now me.

I have no regrets that they found the biggest secret ever. I was lost for couple of days but later I realised, why should I cry for person who dont worth.it. At least people near and dear to me knows me...As lyrics says  " I want it that way", I will remain the same and I want things in my way.

No comments: