Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

An Apology


Dear JustForUU

I am sorry. I was rude, unfaithful, disloyal to my only friend I ever had. Once my daily routine was to update you, check the traffic feed, and feel happy and proud to see people from all over the world click the link. I was either too happy those days, too sad, I had to impress, get impressed, prove my love and of course hide myself from the world and the only way to communicate with the outside world was you. Now I am not sure if it is a blessing or calmness before the storm I am enjoying these days. My personal life started settling down, calmness seems to have come back. But my life has gone off-track a lot. It had undergone a lot of changes, as someone rightly noted in their marriage ad, I am now moving on tabs. I am seeing a lot of permutation and combinations of tabs to keep me on track. I don’t have energy to do all those I use to do earlier but at-least bring back my life to a narrow track near what it was earlier.
Now coming back to our hide and seek; I was having a dinner with my ex-boss and CET Director, Schneider Electric; he told me that he was disappointed to see that my blog was life less without any updates. Those made me think that I should come back, come back full-fledged. Allow me to be friend with you again.
Regards,
Dhanesh Nair

1 comment:

Lekhz said...

nice post with lil amt of emotions & humour!