Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

En Kali Thozhi [My Dear Playmate]

Vinnile tharakam ennodu mantrichu,
En Kali thozhi sundariyanennu.
Manda maruthan ennodu chodichu,
Enneyum koode koottumonnu.

Avalude chiriyil palazhi kandu nyan,
Maduramam mozhiyil kilikonchalum..
Karathala sparshathal swayam marannu,
Vidarunna kankalil nyan alinju.

Avale kani kandunaran kothichu nyan,
Nerukayilonnu chumbikkanum.
Iniyum parabhavamaruthe en kanmani,
Madangi varu, en ninavukalil...!

Translation:

Stars in the sky wispered to me,
That my playmate is so beautiful.
Gentle breeze asked me,
If he can be a part of us.

I saw ocean of milk in her smile,
And a cuckoos sound in her voice.
I forgot myself because of her touch,
I dissolved in her blooming eyes.

I wish to wake up seeing her,
And kiss in her forehead.
Dont be away my sweet heart,
Come back to my memories...!

No comments: