Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Compliments I recieved in the Trip

Compliments I recieved in the Trip and reply to them-->


From: Vijay Tiwary


He is sharp minded and the thought he gives is almost great. Prob pls deliver in the right time so that we can deliver in the right time


Thanks a lot Tiwary .. I have some problem with delivering the right comments in right time ;-)
I ll try to improve it.


From: Praveen


It is so nice to have a friend like you.


Thanks Praveen, My pleasure.. Thanks for making me involved in the team.


From: Amita

  • For giving me an inspiration to renew my interest in chess
  • I always will be inspired by his "SMILE" which is there anytime/ any circumstances.

Thanks. I ll reply on the next post.

From: Bhai (Kirankumar PY)

You are one of the coolest dude I have met, trying new things, no worries about poepl sa. You take everything positively. thats the best part. Good Luck

Thanks a lot Bhai, I ll reply on the next post.

From: Sureshbabu

MACHI! You were taking initiatives. Making fun. I enjoyed being* with you.

*Gramatical Mistake Corrected ;-) coz it may sound different.. hehe

Thanks Macha, I ll reply on the next post.

From: Govind

I like the funny surrouding that you create always. Friendly always.

Thanks Govind. I ll reply on the next post.

From: Vemula

I like your pro- activeness, ur involvement for distributing the food items in the bus.

I swear, this is most interesting compliment i got, because I hardly talked with you vemula when I was in office. Thanks a lot.

From: Pandey

For all good & "BAD" things sharing with me :-)

Thanks a lot Pandey .. It is always best to be with you.. Sharing with you things.. But expecting still more help from you ;-)

No comments: