Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Compliments to my friends

I thought of writing some chits for you. But I am sure that you will loose in course of time. So at that moment itself I decided that I should send the compliments in different way.


To : Anand Subhash


You approach the world in different way. You always learn something from every events happening in your life and try to implement it in future. Your approach to needs and problems are very different. You always analyse them properly before working out the solution. You are an model for me in these things. Thanks for being my friend.


To: Bhai:

I always try to implement your comments to me. Your suggestions to me are always valid never mind what it is, say my style, my blogs, my way of approach. You are very active and most enthu guy I have ever seen.


To: Amita

I was so surprised about you activeness, your energy level. I am really thankfull to your care for me. I felt as if I had an elder sister. It is just amazing that you take part in every events with full enthu. I am so lucky that I was in your team several times.


To: SureshBabu

Macha, You are very pro-active, fundoo guy. You take care of everything around you. Your passion to dance, your calm character with timely jokes.. all made u simply superb.


To: Govind

You are such a wonderful person across the team who was taking part in every activities. I found so interesting in your liking towards sports like criket and badminton. Good friend.. Good care taker.. First in everything ..

No comments: