Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

My New UI

Sorry .. I don't mean to say UI since I am techy ;-). For those who felt strange about the word UI,its nothing but UserInterface (Look of an Software Application).

Well that is how it is referred inside my company.. Dhanesh has made his next UI Change.

I always dress up or style myself say my hair,sidelock, my specs.. in latest trend and I confess that i normally spend big bucks for that. I always change my look also so frequently that people are use to it.

History ;-)

Since eighth standard, my friends have an impression that I normally do nothing other than studies. Though they are all friendly with me, they still maintain a distance because of two reason. One is me being the top scorer and another is that I am both school Pupil Leader and Class Leader. Normally i have regular interaction with the Staffs in my school. This was hurting me to a great extend. So i decided to change this feeling across my friends. First thing obviously a guy will do to impress his friends is to have a gal friend for himself. I told u about it in one among my first blogs. I changed after that.. My way of dressing, hairstyle.. One thing I realized that it not only increased my friends approach to me, it also increased my confidence. From that time, I made a practice of changing according to trends.

So back to this time change:

It was long back I made any change in my look There was a reason behind it also. I was growing moustache as a result of a look change and I was forced to maintain it as my Mom wish to see me in the same look in this onam holidays. When I came back from my Onam Holidays .. I decided to change my look. I changed my hair style to Spike and removed my moustache. Since it was a long time gap between, some people are so scared about my new look ;-) and some are amused and some .. u know. But every one had their own comment, suggestions .. and almost all who knows me gave me an review comment on it. I was not able to identify myself after the change but need to act that I got thick skin coz i need to go thru the funny comments :- ) ..

Any ways it was good time for me to explain my new style to them, getting their comments ... replying back to them ... and for last three days this is the only thing which my friends need to say to me. Thought of adding my photo with this blog, but not in a mood to scare u .. :-)

No comments: