Friday, September 07, 2007

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Some Clarifications

I often use my blog to give clarification to my friends or a readers query.

I have some points to tell you,

i) Blogging is my Hobby and Passion

ii) There are several styles of blogging. Personal Blogging is one among it and me as an author can choose to follow any of the style provided I have readers for my blogs.I have around 20 - 30 Readers visiting my site daily (Ref : easycounter,google adsense). Me as a beginner in blogging is pretty happy about it. I have readers for my post, whether it is personal or Poems or what ever the contents in the add. I may be sounding odd when I say that you can choose to read what you like to, but there are lot many people interested just the poems I write, few who wish to know about me, few wish to know about my home town and other events. So to satisfy all I write everything in my blog... that may contain personal things. I have grouped it explicitly like Personal - About Me. If you are not interested in this session you can always ignore the post which comes with the label Personal - About Me. My readers are my strength, which includes my friends too. But i cant reply all the mails you send me to justforuu@gmail.com though I love to. And recently i got two mails from two of my readers about Personal updates. I request you read the content based on the label.

iii) Next funny question from my friends(only) is that they are not aware of a girl friend I have. True, I don't have a girl friend :-). The girl friend I was referring to was the one I had long back and now I never bothered to have one and I never thought I need one. Though my status message always says that I am desperate to have one ;-). I will never consider a gal as my girlfriend until and unless I am sure that she is the right girl.

iv) Next is about my UI change, this again from my friends(only). I am not bothered about what others think about me. I wish to be trendy and try to do it. Ya, no idea to what extend I am successful but I like this way. A good friend can always give me suggestion that if the style looks good for me or not. I accept it with due respect because they love them. But to implement it that way is not possible. I have got very positive comments from few friends which includes top level people in my company and very negative comments. I will try to implement it when i do my next modification (probably you might have noticed my new change). But the fact is, if you feel that I should never try to do something it is not possible. If you go out, the world is like this. If you wish to create a impression of yourselves in the outside world you have to change. If you wish to be noticed again you have to get changed. If you are happy with you old look and you wish others to be same as you.. I am sorry.. I am not the right person to shed your concerns. As a friend I will judge my new style from your feedback and will try to implement it next time. But if you wish that I should never change or I should never try something new.. then probably I am sorry.

v) Another comment I got is if i am bluffing :-) ... Well you have not left with option coz you can only read what ever I post. But one thing I can tell you is 99% of contents in my blog is exactly the same. Only thing i have might have done is to stretch or bend something so that it can never hurt others

No comments: