Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

My Travel in Mercedes Benz

When i came out from airport in Amsterdams, the taxi driver was directing me to taxi. I saw some mercedes benz and volks wagon there. I was quiet amused to see that. Was dreaming to go on one of those cars. Well it was long time dream for me.. I know it wont be a dream for many people but for me travelling in Mercedes was a dream. And my dream is gonna get true .. wow! I was excited..! We crossed the volks wagon .. Well no problem next is mercedes.. Hmm ..gr8. He passed thru that way aswell .. :(.. and took me to a toyota. It was a really nice car.. but I was upset..!

Then days after, it was necessary for me to register myself in the police station there to make it official that I have reached here in Netherlands. I went to police station. Kewl .. Its like a lobby of a star hotel. We were asked to be seated and they gave us the form to be filled. (Comon Dhanesh, too much .. we we we ?? Right .. Dont worry will introduce my friend (Bhai -Brother) also. His name is Piyush from PIC bangalore) . Though I didnt get a chance to visit a police station ( God .. I m scared of that coz of the treatment there :) .. ) in India, but from the movie information .. this is great for me to imagine even. After that we were late.. And we were sure that we will miss the pickup from BEST station to Philips. So we decided to get a taxi.

Taxi .. There comes our great Mercedes .. kewl ... I got into it. Just for five minutes travel he charges 600 Rs .. but it was great .. My another dream fullfilled .. Now I need to own one ;-) .. Guys so u know my wishlist and my account number is ********* (secret) .. Mail me :)

No comments: