Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Till Eindhoven...

My desire to come to a foriegn location was over by this Netherlands visit. But I use to think what makes foreign countries different than India. I was thinking if these countries have places like we have in India. How do the street and markets look like. In general people people depicts what ever good in the countries they have visited. I really need to find out how different is my country than other countries in the world. My intention in this post is not to make fun of my country and country men, because I love them more than heaven. But we have to realise what is laggin in us.



When I reached in Paris, the imigration check itself surprised me. Though they had very effective security check it was queit faster. Everything was organised in the airport. You never have to ask any one about anything. Only thing you need to know is where to board plane. "Charles de gaulle" is one among the biggest airport in the world. I was directed effectively by the officials there. Same thing I found in Amsterdams. But the language is a big problem because even their boards are in deutche.



After reaching here in Eindhoven, I was surprised how neatly the place is organised. Each streets are properly planned. Eindhoven is called "City of Lights" because Philips factory was started here. I have seen Philips Statue In Eindhoven Station.

No comments: