Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

When I met Gods on this New Year Day

My Dad was hospitalized for an operation by end of last year. I was tensed about it, as doctors told me that the operation is quiet complex. I came to trivandrum after completing my Chennai Pondicherry trip. My Dad got the date of admission on 28th of December. I took him to hospital . When I came back after leaving him in the ward, I was completely upset.I was so worried about him and i felt totally lost. I tried a lot to make myself smiling in front of him. We got the date of operation by 1st January. Though I need to go to office, I decided to stay back.

31st of December he was clean shaved and prepared for operation. I have never seen him with out his moustache. I was not able to control my emotions after seeing that. I stayed with him for long time and tried to make him relaxed. I was asked to sign the documents and they explained how critical it is. The operation was for an Atrial Septal Defect and since he is about 51 years, he had a reverse shunting. I have no other option than to pray to God.

I was not able to wish any one on the New Year. Though few of my friends called me, I didn’t get a chance to call others. Day dawned and my relatives were to visit my Dad before operation. My brother was worried about my father and took a long time to console him. Since his operation was complex it was kept for the last. He called me from some mobile and he was worried about my travel. He asked me to leave as everything is going fine.

I was in a dilemma. I thought o f booking a flight ticket to return. I called up my friend to book a ticket for me. But tickets were very costly as it was in the last moment. So I decided to leave the hospital leaving rest to God. I was really worried about my mom. She was crying from the morning and didn’t even took a cup of juice.

Finally I decided to leave the hospital and boarded the bus. I kept calling my mom and finally by five o clock we came to know that the operation was successful.

I saw God in several forms that day. As the people who came to give blood for my father (I need three people to donate blood and two of my Muslim friends and one Christian friend had the same group and they donated it for my father), in the form of Pradeep Brother who is working in Chitra, As Doctors who operated him, my sisters friends who were there for everything.. I don’t have words to ThankYou... But thanks a lot people … Thank you…

No comments: