Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

My Trip To Netherlands

After years of expectation, I got an oppurtunity to travel abroad. I was ready for the travel and before I start I need to meet my Dad. I booked flight to Trivandrum from where my company have booked flight to Chennai and from there to Paris and from Paris to Amsterdams. My friend dropped me to airport on 5th January morning and from there I reached Trivandrum. I was not all impressed about air deccan. But things have changed there. Smart smiling people, Good Customer care.. They have improved a lot in quality of service. I went to hospital and met my Dad. He gave a share of food which the hospital people have given him and some pieces of apple. After meeting him I went to airport with my Mom, Sister and Brother. Since it was a domestic flight again they were not allowed to get into the visitors gallery. I boarded to AirIndia airbus. Though it is not intentional, but that was worst flight I ever heard. Flight was not cleaned. Some old people who have forgotten smile was its crew members.


From Netherlands -... I took this while I was in Trivandrum Chennai Flight



If any one you happen to read it, Please bear a smile in your face.. If you wish to come up in competition do something. Only thing good was the food they have given. My next flight was in the morning. I was with friends for sometime and by 12.00 I reached Chennai airport.

No comments: