Friday, October 31, 2008

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

I am proud of my Country

I am posting this sitting in Bangalore International Airport. This is the first time, I am flying from the new airport. When ever I saw airports in Paris, Amsterdams I always had a worry about my country, about the infrastructure of my country. But this time I am amazed. I really feel that India is heading towards the proper growth, proper development. Though not in 2020, what ever the near future is, it is written for our country, our people.

I gotta chance to goto Madurai for a hospital visit. My friend Tiwary got the cab and he called me up at 4.15 am in the morning. We were all set for the travel and got into the cab by 4.20. The road was really of international standard, every thing proper. Traffic was very less and our driver was taking the vehicle in his fashion, smooth and fast. Road was properly lighted, no potholes, no dangerous turns, no humps, proper informations, traffic signs.. simply amazing.


We reached airport in very less time and I was astonished to see the new airport. It can compete with any standard airport around the globe. We had the checkin and was walking towards the boarding gate. Lifts, escalators, every other thing was working fine. Lot of shops around and even domestic terminals were even properly arranged.


Another amazing aspect [rather shocking thing.. sorry guys coz I didnt expect this .. thats y :) ] was the entire airport was wifi enabled. Tiwary told me about it. I was thinking how they manage to get the stuff secured. Then we thought of having a try, we enabled wifi in my laptop and it asked me to register my mobile number with the airport and i got the password through mobile.

Isn't it amazing? Yes .. guys. We are changing, we are heading in the right direction!! Just need some more dedication from our politicians and people. Feeling proud to born in the country ..

Vande mataram!!!

No comments: