Friday, June 05, 2009

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Me Dhanesh Nair Boltoy II – Yaadein

I never learned anything from experiences. I knew it was important to learn Marathi and Kannada but never took a step to do that, another incident in this series.
I was going to Pune from Chinchwad. I got into a bus which was very crowded. I was standing near the door was enjoying the nature (No comments please). The conductor came to me and I paid for the ticket. After some stops the crowd got increased. I heard conductor saying”Poode Sarka”.
I didn’t bother. What is saying man? I just kept enjoying the nature further. Again I heard him saying” Ey, Poode Sarka”. Sound seems stiffer and is he telling me? I looked back at him. Oh ya. He is telling that to me. What the hell Boss. I stood there without any reaction. People were laughing at me and some were giving me a cold look.
Then he came to me and with action he said “Poode Sarka”. From the action I understood that he was asking me to move forward. That’s it? You should have told upfront. I moved forward. I looked around and everyone were laughing to core. So you guys got another word too, right?

No comments: