Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Just a roam around in Kovalam and Veli

It was a hectic time at home after marriage. I was busy going to several places across Trivandrum and my home town especially to few relatives house, Kovalam and Veli. I really hate going to houses of my relatives because few of you know that I am introvert and next thing is their compulsion to take all sort of food they prepare. It was a break when Amoolyas cousin invited us for a dinner in Kovalam.


Kovalam: A beautiful beach in Trivandrum. You can find a lot of foreigners there. Light house , soft tides and fantastic landscape will make your evenings wonderful here. After having a fantastic time in the beach and swimming pool, we had enough prawns and chicken there. It was really a great evening.







Veli: It was my dream to take my parents out in my own car. Since I was here I didnt get time to be with them when my sisters car was at home. Though it was really not feasible to plan a trip I took out a day in between for my parents in my new Corolla. We decided to go to Veli which is in Trivandrum. Veli is known for its fantastic view of backwaters and sea. It’s the juncture of backwaters and sea. We (My mom, Dad, bro and Amoolya) had fun in backwaters. We went for boating in the lake and it was just awesome. Fun part of it is a floating restaurant there. We had food there and went to the sea for some time enjoying ice cream and having fun with my bro vava

No comments: