Monday, November 09, 2009

The Blog is now moved to DhaneshNair.com
Visit the new site for latest updates

Decline in regular readers

After my marriage there is a strong decline in the number of regular readers I had for my blog. It might be because I am not active in posting contents or some other reasons which I don’t have any clue. Luckily I get considerable amount of clicks from search engines especially Google. It is noted that bing also contribute quiet some amount clicks which is very good. Until I don’t have regular readers, it is really difficult to get feedback on my recent posts.
One more request to my feed subscribers, please comment on the work I post so that I get a real feedback on what I am doing. Please don’t be content about what you get in your inbox. Kindly respond to it and send your mails to admin@dhaneshnair.com

Request to my others readers and visitors to my blog, if you find my work interesting and if you feel that it needs to be shared kindly refer my blog to your friends. Few suggestions which you can do for spreading the popularity of your favorite blog is

• Add this blog to your followers list in blogger
• Share the link in Google Talk Status
• Share it in Orkut , Facebook and Twitter
• Ask your friends to follow me in twitter, where they can get real updates on this blog

Your contribution could help me to do better in future posts and please send your comments to admin@dhaneshnair.com . I reply to your comments and implement your suggestions.

No comments: